Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So many things...

I have so many things in my head right now that I decided to put them down somewhere.

Things I'm thankful for:
God - This middle part of my life has brought a lot of questions into my life when it comes to religion. I'm working through it, but even in the midst of it I'm thankful for my Lord.
Kids - not just any kids. I have two really good kids who I enjoy more than I can express. They entertain me, give me purpose, and surprise me on a regular basis.
Husband - who puts up with me (no small task most of the time), helps keep me sane in what can be an insane life we share, and loves me through all of it.
Family - My Mom, Dad, and Sister still love me and do almost anything for me. That love is special.

Things I'm not proud of:
Organization - I have a real problem when things are out of order. I loose my temper when I cannot find things or when those people I love refuse to cling to order they way I do.
Exercise - I HATE it! I know I need it and I do it. My problem is the bad attitude I have about it.

Things I am proud of:
Strength - Several situations have shown me lately that my girls are strong and self confident. Any small part I played in that makes me very proud.
New skills - I have learned to knit, crochet, and sew. I'm making a little bit of time to do the things I like.
Home - My kids like our home, their friends like our home, we like our home.

Things I want:
Time - I would LOVE to have a stretch of time, days, weeks, months, where I could choose how I spend it. I guess I'm referring to retirement, but I can't really do that at 40.
Happiness - I so want my girls to be happy. I want to teach them about balance in life. Women have so many things to balance.

OK - Head's empty and I can return to work.

No comments: